Friday, July 22, 2016

October London

"Black Man In America"


ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
OCTOBER HAS COME EARLY THIS YEAR
GOD is So Awesome!!! 

I am very happy and very very excited to give you an early release of my very first single titled "Black Man In America" that will be on my upcoming album Colorblind. 


CLICK ON THE ITUNES LINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND BUY IT!


As you all know, my album comes out July 31st, and this song wasn't supposed to come out until August 31st, but seeing that this country is going through some hard times, Snoop Dogg, Jazze Pha and myself have decided to do an early release and give the country what it desperately needs. Just so that you all know, Im very proud to be the first in my city of South Bend Indiana to get signed. 


I will always try to make the city proud and will continue to put out good music so that South Bend is not only known for Skylar Diggins, Notre Dame and AM General, but known for being the city that brought music back to its original form. Take a listen in the soundcloud link above and if you love it like i love it.








No comments:

Post a Comment